If you found my banana choc chip muffins easy, then you’ll love these. These were inspired by a handful of strawberries that I had about to go off in the fridge. As you all know, I hate food waste and always looking for leftovers
- 230g plain flour
- 100g granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100 g white chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup of strawberries, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 200 fan, while you prep the muffin mix.
- Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, add the egg, milk and oil and mix with a fork.
- Add the dried ingredients. The batter should be loosely combined and still feel a bit sticky. You’ll get a better muffin this way.
- Line your muffin tin with paper cases, or smear a thin layer of oil if you’re not using them to avoid sticking.
- Cook for 20 – 25 minutes depending on your oven. They should be slightly “bouncy” when you touch them. If you’ve used muffin cases you can remove them from the tin straight away and leave to cool on a rack or chopping board until you’re ready to eat them. I like to leave them for at least 15 minutes.